Celebrating SIX Years in Business!
A six-year celebratory post…
I am delighted to share with you that Positive About Business is celebrating SIX years in business today, and what a brilliant six years it has been — with lots of highs — as well as plenty of learning curves along the way!
As you can imagine, a lot has happened over six years, and the business has certainly changed from those early first days, with several new services added as my training and expertise advanced, and requests from clients to do more for them!
Firstly, I’d like to say “Thank You” to each and every one of my amazing clients for your continued business and loyal support. (My client base is predominantly in the construction industry, but I do have others in the care, beauty, leisure and consultancy services sectors.)
I must also say “Thank You” to my exceptional Trusted Partners: LBJ Consultants, British Assessment Bureau, H.GAP, First Class Physiotherapy, Affinitas Marketing & PR, ABC Debt Recoveries, and Super Divine Web Design. It’s a pleasure to work with you and recommend your services to the business world.
Reflections on SIX years and this year coming to an end…
Wow! I cannot believe that 2018 is nearly over. It has really flown by! I’ve enjoyed overcoming lots of challenges this year, both in business and on the personal front. However, this year has seen even greater opportunities present themselves to take into 2019. Sadly, I’ve not had the bandwidth to take part in much networking this year.
This year’s SIX success points
- A regular and returning client base, including monthly Health & Safety Packages, and Project Management Services on a retainer basis
- Attracting and retaining new clients from all over UK, via my website, after improving my SEO
- Continuous learning to benefit customers and to gain new business
- Approved by NEBOSH as a Health & Safety lecturer
- Achieved Level 3 Award in Education and Training
- Accepted as an Associate Network Member of British Assessment Bureau
How to make 2019 my “Magnificent Seven”!
- Implement “The Miracle Morning”
- Achieve a good work life balance
- Work on better time management: delegate more to Trace at Super Divine Web Design: my newsletter, social media, design and website “secret weapon”!
- Plan more learning, more CPD training, and pass on benefits to my clients
- Must devote time to developing my network
- Get through my mountains of Success and Health magazines!
And finally, if you’ve seen my social media posts this week, you will know that Positive About Business now has a brand-new look, and the website has been totally overhauled with lots of new content and a design makeover!
I would love to hear your thoughts on the new site, and of course, please do let me know if something doesn’t click through to where it should go, or there’s a stray typo, aarghh! Over the next few days, we will iron out any little glitches.
Thank you, once again, to those who have made Positive About Business flourish over the past six years and helped me continue to grow and go from strength to strength.
Here’s to 2019 and my “Magnificent Seven”!
All the best,
Positive About Business