I am delighted to share the news that I am a registered SSIP Assessor.
It’s very important for your business to have a recognised Safety Schemes in Procurement or SSIP Health & Safety accreditation such as Alcumus SafeContractor, CHAS, or SMAS for example.
Companies who achieve SSIP accreditation demonstrate to existing and potential new clients that your business places an important emphasis on health and safety.
Louise from Positive About Business is a registered SSIP Assessor and can provide the expertise your business needs to guide you through the application process.
Louise has achieved a 100% pass rate for businesses just like yours.
Why not give your business the edge with recognised SSIP accreditation?
Small businesses that become Health & Safety assessed with a recognised SSIP scheme, satisfy the criteria for all other SSIP members’ schemes – thus saving you from paying multiple assessment fees.
WHY CHOOSE LOUISE FROM POSITIVE ABOUT BUSINESS?
Being a registered SSIP Assessor means that Louise understands:
- the aim of the SSIP scheme
- the scope of SSIP other specifics
- the significance of the risk assessment processes for the SSIP Assessor
- how to conduct a typical SSIP assessment effectively
- how to communicate and report an assessment and any non-conformities detected
- how to undertake follow-up activities, including an assessment of the effectiveness of corrective actions identified
SSIP ASSESSOR QUALIFICATIONS:
Assessors should have achieved the NEBOSH General Certificate in Occupational Health & Safety; British Safety Council (BSC) Level 3 Certificate in Occupational Safety & Health; NEBOSH Certificate in Construction; NCRQ Level 6 Certificate in Applied Health & Safety or equivalent as a minimum. Amassed at least 2 years’ general Health & Safety work experience and gained a comprehensive knowledge of current Health and Safety Legislation including CDM 2015 requirements.